Commercial Fencing Project Management
K-Line’s commercial fencing project management is second to none, ensuring your new security fence is installed properly, with the right materials and within the project timelines requires careful coordination.
When you book a fencing project with K-Line Fencing Group, you will be granted a dedicated K-Line project manager.
Our project managers have experience in the installation of security fencing solutions for commercial, industrial, school and council properties such as parks, reserves and ovals.
Your dedicated project manager will take care of your fencing project from the initial stages through to follow-up, ensuring you are 100% satisfied.
K-Line’s commercial fencing project management processes maintains consistency and quality throughout the installation of your fencing. Our project management assigned to your project will:
- Manage the planning process
- Liaise with you and/or your staff
- Run a team of professional installers that will remove your on-site trees, shrubbery and/or old fencing before the project commences
- Ensure the team works efficiently and to K-Line Fencing Group’s high standard of precision and attention to detail
- Conduct a full physical inspection of your completed job
- Provide post-installation follow-up, taking your feedback into account and resolving challengers if any were to arise